The Goldflex Body Armor Pro Max is a bullet proof vest that is made up of ballistic panels. Its outer shell or carrier is a polyester or cotton fabric. One common problem that bullet proof vests face is the sagging and the curling of the ballistic panels. To avoid this problem, the ballistic panels of this body armor are suspended from the top and an internal suspension system is installed inside the armor. Also, this body armor is extended under the armpit for maximum protection coverage.
The features of the Goldflex Body Armor Pro Max are as follows:
- 1. Soft Sweat- Wicking Undershirt- The outer layers are made up of cotton and polyester that can quickly stop your sweat away.
- 2. 12-Point Infinite Adjustability- The Goldflex Body Armor Pro Max has a Velcro attachment so that the user can easily adjust the fitness of this body armor according to his or her body size. There are 12 points for adjustability so every corner of this body armor can be fitted to your body lines. For maximum fitness, the body armor has a 100% ultra-thin Goldflex fiber that moulds your body.
- 3. Mesh shirt tails- The shirt tails of the Goldflex Body Armor Pro Max is made up of mesh for more ventilation. Air can freely circulate through the vest because of its streamlined shirt tails. Also, the mesh feature makes the vest less bulky.
- 4. Thinner and More Concealable- Compared to the designs of the body armor, this vest is thinner by two layers. The number of layers between this body armor and the other body armors are the same, but the Goldflex body armor is thinner. Thus, when the user is wearing it, it is barely noticeable.
- 5. More Convenience- For more convenience, the Goldflex body armor Pro max can be washed easily. All you need to do is to take off the vest under shirt, and you can simply drop it in the washer.